KNOW YOUR ENVIRONMENT – NEW SEMESTER OCTOBER 2013 – MARCH 2014 Enrollment
Enroll your child for the new semester starting Friday 4th October and Saturday 5th October 2013.
FRIDAY CHILDREN: 6 – 8 plus YEARS – 6.00P.M. TO 7.30P.M.
SATURDAY MORNING CHILDREN: 9 – 14 YEARS – 11 A.M. – 1 P.M.
SATURDAY AFTERNOON CHILDREN: 4 – 6 YEARS – 2 P.M. – 3.30 P.M.
Please note: the age cut-offs are rough estimates
Please do encourage more of your friends to enroll their children for the new sessions starting October 2013 by forwarding this mail.
To sign up your child in any of the batches listed above parent to meet me half hour prior to the start of a session or immediately after the session at the Fellowship School Gate.
CONTACT PERSON : Kavita Shivdasani 9821005424
CONSIDERATION – KNOW YOUR ENVIRONMENT
Recreational Activity Consideration: October 2013 – March 2014 (6 MONTH TERM)
Amount: Rs. 5000/- (Rs. Five Thousand only)
Venue: Fellowship School, Next to August Kranti Maidan, Mumbai
• Fees to be put in an envelope with child’s name and batch clearly indicated on cover.
• Use separate covers for every child.
• Please enclose exact amount.
• Submissions before or after the class
• Please recommend “Know Your Environment” sessions to other parents.
• Nature related : Enjoy Nature Walks with environmentalists and conservationists, Participate in treks and adventure sports – hiking, river crossing, rappelling
• Indian art, history and culture: Celebrate festivals of India, Visit heritage sites in and around Bombay; forts, caves, heritage buildings and monuments, Experiencetribal and village India – the culture and tradition.
• Community service
• Value based experiences: Tour factories, cottage industries – visit an ice cream factory, a cotton mill, dyeing works, a steel plant, an oil press, printing/lithograph unit, an aeroplane repair works, a shoe factory, honey production galas, a flower export unit, Listen to book reviews ranging from children’s stories to Classic Literature Come across new hobbies and leisure time activities – scuba diving, golf, aero-modeling, riding or simply gazing at the stars. Interact with eminent personalities. Meet professionals at work for hands-on experiences of different career options. You will come across artists scientists, architects, admen, lawyers, journalists, head hunters and more
Inspired Writing Experiences
Visual Art Experiences
Every topic has a related field trip usually 3 indoors and one outdoor per month – charged at actuals.
KAVITA V. SHIVDASANI